Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal reliability definitions (URDs) are used to represent a set of properties that can include failure behavior and maintenance tasks. URDs are resources that are available for use throughout the project
- New cURD Creates a new instance of the resource.
- Name Sets or returns the name of the model (the one used in the repository)
- ID Returns the ID of the model (the one used in the repository).
- ProjectID Returns the ID of the project the resource belongs to.
- FailureModelID Sets or returns the FailuremodelID.
- CorrectiveTaskID Sets or returns the CorrectivetaskID.
- ScheduledTaskIDs Sets or returns the list of scheduledtaskIDs.
- UDT1 Sets or returns UDT1 as an object.
- UDT2 Sets or returns UDT2 as an object.
- UN1 Sets or returns UN1 as an object.
- UN2 Sets or returns UN1 as an object.
- UDD1 Sets or returns the UDD1 of the resource (the one used in the repository)
- UDD2 Sets or returns the UDD2 of the resource (the one used in the repository)