Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal reliability definitions (URDs) are used to represent a set of properties that can include failure behavior and maintenance tasks. URDs are resources that are available for use throughout the project.
- New cURD Creates a new instance of the resource.
- CURD.Name (as string) Sets or returns the name of the model (the one used in the repository.)
- CURD.ID (as integer) Returns the ID of the model (the one used in the repository).
- CURD.ProjectID (as integer) Returns the ID of the project the resource belongs to.
- CURD.FailureModelID (as integer) Sets or returns the FailuremodelID.
- CURD.CorrectiveTaskID (as integer) Sets or returns the CorrectivetaskID.
- CURD.ScheduledTaskIDs (as integer()) Sets or returns the list of scheduledtaskIDs.