Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal reliability definitions (URDs) are used to represent a set of properties that can include failure behavior and maintenance tasks. URDs are resources that are available for use throughout the project.
- New cURD Creates a new instance of the resource.
- Name (as string) Sets or returns the name of the model (the one used in the repository.)
- ID (as integer) Returns the ID of the model (the one used in the repository).
- ProjectID (as integer) Returns the ID of the project the resource belongs to.
- FailureModelID (as integer) Sets or returns the FailuremodelID.
- CorrectiveTaskID (as integer) Sets or returns the CorrectivetaskID.
- ScheduledTaskIDs (as integer()) Sets or returns the list of scheduledtaskIDs.