Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal reliability definitions (URDs) are used to represent a set of properties that can include failure behavior and maintenance tasks. URDs are resources that are available for use throughout the project.
- cURD Creates an empty cURD object.
- Name (as string) Sets or returns the URD Name.
- ID (as integer) gets the numerical ID of the URD.
- ProjectID (as integer) gets the numerical ID of the project the URD belongs to.
- FailureModelID (as integer) Sets or gets the numerical ID of the the failure model assigned to the URD.
- CorrectiveTaskID (as integer) Sets or gets the numerical ID of the the corrective task assigned to the URD.
- ScheduledTaskIDs (as integer()) Sets or gets a list of the numerical IDs of the scheduled tasks assigned to the URD.