Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universal reliability definitions (URDs) are used to represent a set of properties that can include failure behavior and maintenance tasks. URDs are resources that are available for use throughout the project.
To access/edit repository level information, including accessing/adding resources, please see Repository Class.
- cURD Creates a new URD resource.
- Name (as string) Gets or sets the URD Name.
- ID (as integer) Gets the numerical ID of the URD.
- ProjectID (as integer) Gets the numerical ID of the project the URD belongs to.
- FailureModelID (as integer) Gets or sets the numerical ID of the the failure model assigned to the URD.
- CorrectiveTaskID (as integer) Gets or sets the numerical ID of the the corrective task assigned to the URD.
- ScheduledTaskIDs (as integer()) Gets or sets a list of the numerical IDs of the scheduled tasks assigned to the URD.
In this usage example, a new URD is created and a failure model is assigned to it. The URD is then added to a project.
'Connect to a repository and open the first project. See Repository. Dim repo As New Repository repo.ConnectToRepository("C:\Users\Name\Documents\ReliaSoft\Files\database.rsr9") repo.SetCurrentProject(1) 'Create a new URD and give it a name. Dim urd As New cURD urd.Name = "Example URD" 'Assign the failure model with ID = 10 to the new URD. urd.FailureModelID = 10 'Add the URD to the current project. repo.AddURD(urd) 'Disconnect from the repository. repo.DisconnectFromRepository
Set/Return Item Properties
- ItemCategoryID(Integer) Gets or sets the category ID. *
- ItemPartNumber(String) Gets or sets the part number. *
- ItemVersion(String) gets or sets the version. *
- ItemSupplier(String) Gets or sets the supplier. *
- ItemApplication(String) Gets or sets the application of the item. *
- ItemDescription(String) Gets or sets the description. *
- ItemComments(String) Gets or sets the comments. *
- ItemKeywords(String) Gets or sets the key words. *